When people visit our beautiful Magical Town of Tequila, they definitely want to do one of these activities that every tourist likes to do:
- Buy our national drink, tequila, at factory prices
- Bring souvenirs for family and friends
Sauza Precautions Regarding Covid
At Casa Sauza, we know that in these times of pandemic we must take care of you when you come and visit. That's why every day before we open our doors, we sanitize our facilities so that you are safe while you making your purchases and have the peace of mind that when you grab an item, it's been properly disinfected.
From the moment our visitors arrive to our Quinta Sauza facilities, we welcome them while following the established hygiene protocols:
- A sanitizing mat upon entry so they clean the soles of their shoes
- Their temperature is taken
- They are given hand sanitizer to disinfect their hands
Regarding our employees:
- We check they cover all the necessary protocols when entering Sauza facilities so that those who will tend you are healthy and comply with all the protocols necessary to take care of you.
- They are asked to wear a clean uniform and face masks, as well as constantly disinfect their hands.
We have signage in all our facilities to promote:
- The awareness of constant hand washing.
- Coughing or sneezing in proper mode, that is, at the inside part of the elbow.
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Keep a healthy distance from others.
- Wear face masks at all times.
We recommend not bringing children
At our souvenir shop
At the entrance of the store you will once again find a hand sanitizer station in case you like to put on some more and so that on your way out, when you're done with your purchases, you can disinfect your hands again.
It's very important to keep in mind that in order to enter, without exception, all our visitors must wear face masks and keep them on while being inside our facilities.
We have set marks on the floor to keep a healthy distance between customers at the checkout and counter area. Which is why we've also set a limit on the number of people who can enter the store at the same time, in order to avoid crowds.
Once our customers finish choosing their products and head to checkout, they'll find acrylic shields at the counter so that they have as little contact as possible with the person tending them and continue keeping a healthy distance from each other. We highly recommend paying with credit card, in order to avoid touching money.
We are waiting for you!
As you can see, we are fully prepared to welcome you and be there with the necessary safety measures, adapting ourselves to this new way of working that allows us - while in pandemic - to take care of our clients and collaborators.
At our shop you will find:
- A great variety of our tequilas
- Agave-based beauty products
- Delicious agave honey
- Handicrafts made by hand by the artisans of the region
Welcome to Quinta Sauza!