Discover how to prepare this delicious Mexican recipe based on meat and gold tequila. Be an excellent host by offering this delicious meat.
Preparation time: 45 minutes. (Although you must marinate the meat for one day before cooking it)
Serves 4 people.
The ingredients are:
Marinate dry mixture
- 5 Tsp of mixed peppers: pink, black and white (ground)
- 1 Tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch of ground clove
- 5 Tsp of chopped orange peel
- 5 Tsp chopped parsley
- 5 Tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 ¼ cup of Sauza Gold® Tequila
- 1 piece of Cabrería meat (can be Porterhouse)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for plating:
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 1 Lettuce (to taste)
Preparing the dish:
1. Mix your dry ingredients and blend together: peppers, cumin, clove, orange peel, parsley and coriander.
2. Place that mixture of peppers and herbs in a deep bowl and add the boneless meat. Add Sauza Gold ® Tequila, along with the chopped garlic and olive oil. Mix it all and let marinate for 1 day in the refrigerator, avoiding contact with air by means of auto-adherent plastic.
3. (Next day) Cook the meat. Season with salt and grill it until brown. Let cook until you get the meat term you like best.
Garnish the meat with a salad made of lettuce, red onion, strawberry and Serrano pepper.
Here is another recipe you might enjoy:
Tatemadillo Chicken with Tequila
Come and visit Casa Sauza, our chef will prepare the best tequila-based dishes you'll ever have. Have a tequila-based dish right at Tequila, Jalisco!