This recipe serves 1 person and takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1.5 oz Hornitos® Plata Tequila
- 30 g sliced strawberries
- 60 g cherries and wild berries
- 1 slice of Jalapeno Pepper (chili)
- 60 g of pineapple, sliced, no skin
- 1 oz agave honey
- 0.5 lemon juice
- 5 or 6 ice cubes
- 15 g chile salt*
- 1 slice of jalapeno pepper
- 1 slice of lemon
In a cocktail shaker, mix the fruit, chili, and pineapple and crush with mortar until all the juice is released. Add the agave honey, lemon juice, and Hornitos® Silver Tequila.
Shake with enough ice in the shaker until the walls freeze.
* Chile Salt: Blend 2 dry chilies (without seeds- cayenne pepper will do the trick) with 40 g of salt and let it all dry for 1 hour in the sun.
Frost the rim of a shooter glass with the chile salt*.
Double strain the cocktail (Hawthorne strainer and fine mesh strainer) and serve in the shooter glass.
Cut a lemon (square shape it) and add a thin slice of jalapeño pepper at its center.
For more cocktails made with tequilas, click below:
Come and visit Casa Sauza; our bartender will prepare the best tequila-based drinks you'll ever have. Have a tequila-based drink right at Tequila, Jalisco!