Tequila process

Learn about the tequila production process and become an expert!

Artículos sobre


The Chemical Composition of Tequila

Tequila is a spirit drink obtained from the distillation of the fermented musts of cooked agave juices. The chemical composition of this drink is approximately 99% a mixture: alcohol (ethanol) and water; however, the remaining 1% is what makes the difference.

Aging of Tequila and its Myths

I've been working in the tequila industry for more than 18 years. Now, and during that time, I've...

How is the Best Tequila Bottle Made?

Aside from knowing about the tequila production process, a very frequently asked question I get as...

Tequila Sampling

Did you know that before bottling the tequila, the product passes through a sampling process?...

Agave Sugar Optimization for Tequila Production

Throughout my 10 years experience in the tequila production process, some of the most frequent...