BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY:
THE BEAM SUNTORY WAY
At Beam Suntory (Casa Sauza) we act in accordance with our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which integrates a series of institutional values that define the way in which we interact with our various stakeholders.
At Beam Suntory we value integrity, leadership, teamwork and responsibility, which are values that have been around for more than a hundred years. Our success is based on our collaborators, suppliers and clients.
VALUES OF CASA SAUZA /BEAM SUNTORY:
- EFFECTIVENESS: I give my talent to achieve our goals.
- FELLOWSHIP: I join the Organization as a family.
- PRIDE: I value my work and the Organization.
- IMPARTIAL: I act objectively and without prejudice.
- RESPECT: I love my neighbor as myself.
- CREDIBILITY: I do what I say constructively and with talent.
Click on the buttons to download the content.
Casa Sauza Code of Conduct and Ethics
Excellent places to work are built day by day through relationships between employees and leaders. The GPTW evaluating body performs a climate and culture diagnosis in the organization with the participation and opinion of its leaders and collaborators. At Casa Sauza we have been evaluated for several years.
It is the obligation of all our collaborators to read the Code of Ethical Conduct, sign it and become familiar with it, in addition to attending the training sessions that are held each year.
Additionally, our policy includes that all our suppliers, contractors and service providers are aware of our Code of Conduct and Ethics and undertake to comply with it, as applicable.
Casa Sauza is part of the Beam Suntory group, which has an anonymous whistleblower line operated by an independent third party available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through which inappropriate behavior can be reported anonymously if they go against our values, policies, Code of Conduct and Ethics. The number is 01-800 838-4250 and the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On a bi-weekly basis, our compliance committee meets to review any incident that could be considered a violation or deviation to the policies, philosophy, values and the Code of Conduct and Ethics. This committee reports any findings to the Beam Suntory Chief Compliance Officer.
To learn about our policies and practices regarding gifts, conflicts of interest and ethical competence, among others, we invite you to know our Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- We have a Supplier Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Free competition and antitrust laws are very important to us, our policy can be found on page 9 of our Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- For more information about our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policies, the relative information can be found on pages 10, 11 and 12 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- On Money Laundering issues, please see page 13 of our Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- In relation to our Gift and Entertainment Policies, please see page 14 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- As part of our culture of corporate social responsibility, the Policies on Charitable Contributions and Donations are visible on page 15 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- For Casa Sauza, the financial statements and all books and records must be complete, correct and reflect the true state of our business, which is described on page 16 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- What is related to Global Citizenship is visible on page 17 of the Code of Conduct.
- The Use of Natural Resources is visible on page 18 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Our Fair Employment and Fair Trading Policies are visible on pages 19, 20 and 21 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- What is related to our procedure for handling Major Incidents is provided on page 22 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- For more information on Other Policies and Expectations of Casa Sauza, it is important to consult pages 24, 25 and 26 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Regarding the Responsibility of the Employee, it is visible on page 29 of the Code of Conduct and Ethics of Casa Sauza.
- Carrying out responsible marketing practices is a priority for us, our Code of Marketing Practice is visible on pages 33 to 39 of our Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Finally, we have an International Travel Policy and Representation Expenses.