Everything about tequila

Tequila: Designation of origin.

[fa icon="calendar'] Jul 17, 2018 10:00:00 AM / por Irais Arreola publicado en Tequila Industry/Production, tequila jalisco

[fa icon="comment"] 0 Comentarios

 

In recent months, we have heard about the high demand of agave that there is, and it is only normal to wonder how a plant so noble in its planting and cultivation may be scarce for the production of Tequila. This has to do with the Tequila Designation of Origin.

Leer más [fa icon="long-arrow-right"]

What Does a Tequila Distiller Technician do?

[fa icon="calendar'] Mar 5, 2018 3:40:37 PM / por Rafael Cornejo Trujillo publicado en Process, Tequila Industry/Production

[fa icon="comment"] 0 Comentarios

 

I've been collaborating at Casa Sauza as a distiller technician for more than 37 years and the information I boast about the most, is that some of our tequilas are triple distilled tequilas, like our Tres Generaciones Plata, for example. Let me share this knowledge with you so next time you have one of our triple distilled tequilas, you know you are getting the real thing, for sure.

 

Leer más [fa icon="long-arrow-right"]

Chemical Composition of Tequila

[fa icon="calendar'] Feb 28, 2018 11:28:05 AM / por Fernando Nonato publicado en Tequila Industry/Production

[fa icon="comment"] 0 Comentarios

 

 Tequila is a spirit drink obtained from the distillation of the fermented musts of cooked agave juices. The chemical composition of this beverage is approximately 99% of a mixture: alcohol (ethanol) and water; however, the remaining 1% is what makes the difference. Let's talk about the chemical composition of tequila.

Leer más [fa icon="long-arrow-right"]

Subscribe

Subject

See all

Most recent