Price $1,400 per person.
Come and enjoy a unique experience; with history, tradition, and flavors.
Fill in the information on the form to make your reservation.
The reservation will be confirmed when one of our collaborators contacts you and must be made 48 hours in advance.
It is necessary to arrive 15 minutes in advance to take the tour.
- Approximate duration: 4 hours.
- Thursday to Sunday 11:00 a.m., 13:00 p.m
- Botanical garden Agave fields "Plant your own agave" and demonstration of Jima.
- Ripening cellar "La Constancia."
- Distillery "The Perseverance."
- Visit "skywalk" packaging.
- Visit to the “La Quinta Sauza” mansion.
- Professional tasting.
- Preparation of your own Cantarito (Quinta Sauza garden).
- Vip meal at "3 times" including small prepared pot, in the restaurant "La Cueva de Don Cenobio*.
- Special gift.
- End of the tour at the “Los Recuerdos de Sauza” store.